Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year

I can't believe it's 2009!! I hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful Christmas and spent time with those close to you.

We have been busy since the last post. Karla, Suresh, Doug and I went on a cruise 12/15-12/19 and spent a couple of days in Miami. The day we left, the weather was pretty nice here in Kansas. By the next day, in Kansas, it was about 15 degrees!! We were enjoying 70's in Miami! We felt so bad(not)!!!! The cruise was wonderful and we so enjoyed getting away. The girls stayed with Doc and Lori and Doug's parents. I think we will get to cruise again as soon as we can save up some money! Doug thinks he wants to go to Alaska on a cruise. I'm sure that would be beautiful but we have to find a time where it's not so cold.

We came home and I worked a couple of days. We left on Christmas Day and went to Denver to have Christmas with Karla and Suresh. Karla was on call for 5 days straight so she couldn't get away. We shopped the day after Christmas sales and went and saw "Seussical, the Musical".

I worked part of New Year's Eve day and then went to the Surgery Center where my cousin, Mike, had surgery. While I was there, I learned of some interesting news regarding work. As soon as I can share more with you, I will.

I did not get Christmas cards out. I'm thinking I may try to send Valentine's cards!! I guess you can tell where my priorities were between going on a cruise and getting cards out!!

Malia is busy being the boys' swim team manager. It definitely keeps her busy. Jessica has spent most of the Christmas break at the farm. I think she may come home tomorrow.They start back to school on Tuesday.

I hope you had a good holiday. Talk to you soon.

Jacquie

No comments: