Monday, January 12, 2009

Making plans

So here I sit on a Monday morning. I have to admit it's kind of nice to not have to get up and go anywhere but I miss my patients, the babies and the people I worked with. The kids have gone to school and Doug is at work. It's just me and two cats. The weather is not suppose to be nice today. In fact, I think we are going to be renamed the new windy city since we will have yet another wind advisory for the day and the temperatures are suppose to start falling this afternoon. No snow in the forecast, though, so I guess that's a good thing.

The weeke end was fun. Mnm had a formal dance Saturday night so we spent all day getting ready for that from hair to makeup to being gone at 4:15 pm and not returning til 3:15 the next morning. It was a long day/short night. I started a Parenting Teenagers class at church last night. I think it will be really good.

My exciting plans for this week include: cleaning the bathrooms (yuck), working in the basement at least 30 minutes each day and walking for at least 20 minutes 3 times this week. I figure if I'm not at work making plans and taking care of patients, I better have a plan for here at home.

Thanks for spending time with me! Enjoy your Monday!

No comments: