Monday, November 17, 2008

What a week end

Hello all,

It was a very beautiful week end here in central Kansas. It was 67 degrees on Sunday.

We were all busy this week end. It started Friday with me working. I had a difficult labor patient all day who we finally took for a c section at 7:00 pm. Everyone was fine in the end but I sure was tired!!!! I had to teach a childbirth class on Saturday all day so that day was busy as well.

Malia has been busy with the school play. They did it yesterday, tonight and tomorrow. Add that to her starting as the boys' swim team manager and I hope she can keep her head above water and get enough sleep!! It's always obvious when she gets tired. She doesn't argue with us very much until she gets tired.

Jessica went to the farm with Doug on Saturday and they ended up spending the night. She had lots of stories to tell me when she got home last night. Apparently she and Kylee spent time with all their kittens and went out in the pasture where they had to cross the creek "three or four" times which is why her brand new tennis shoes were wet!!!! Oh, well. They will dry and she had fun. Looks like I need to wash her jacket.

I guess that's all for now. I am trying to get stuff done around the house. Karla will be here for Thanksgiving. I have to work but I think she and Joyce are doing dinner here. In one month, we will all be on a cruise ship!!! I have to secretly hope the weather here is horrible so we can enjoy all that sunshine and warmth!!!!

Have a good Monday!!
Jacquie

No comments: