Monday, November 10, 2008

Enjoying the day

I had a nice day today. Doug is off tomorrow for Veteran's Day so he took today off as well. We did some paperwork for the cruise, ate lunch with his parents, watched it rain. I got a massage this afternoon which was heavenly!! I worked all week end so it was just nice to be off. I work tomorrow and Friday and teach a childbirth class on Saturday. It always ends up being a busy week!!

Excitement prevailed after school at our house as mnm got a car. We had seen it while we were driving around and got great deal on it. She now has a 2000 Olds Intrigue. She won't get to drive it everyday for awhile but I think Doug will!!!

We are having weird weather here. It's thundering and lightning right now. There was even a tornado in NW Kansas today.

I hope you are all doing well. Feel free to leave me a comment. I love to hear from you all!!!

Jacquie

No comments: