Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Catching up

I went to Denver over the week end to see Karla and Suresh. I had not been out there since they got all moved into their house a year ago. Karla had been home so much with Daddy being sick that I never had the opportunity to go out. Doug and the girls had been there at some point along with Doug's parents but I didn't get to!! Anyway, I went out Thursday and came home Monday. The weather was absolutely perfect and the mountains were beautiful. We went to Blackhawk on Friday and spent the night. Came back to Denver and shopped on Saturday including getting some Christmas shopping done. Karla and I spent Sunday evening getting an itinerary figured out for our trip in December. Karla, Suresh, Doug and I are going on a cruise. It will be the first time Doug has ever gone. I drove home Monday and listened to a book, Water for Elephants. I had listened to it on the way out but didn't get it all finished. I had to go to the library last night to get the book so I could finish reading it.

Today, I have to get the house picked up, laundry done and go vote. I think it will be an interesting evening. One thing for sure, we know it will be history with either a black president or a female vice president.

While I was gone, we got pictures of my great niece (I can't be that old, can I? to have a great niece?) who is 5 months old dressed in her bunny costume for Halloween. She was so cute!! Also got pictures from Sarah of Hailee and Baby T for Halloween. I have to figure out how to get to San Antonio to see that baby!!!

I guess I better go get some work done. Hope you have a great day!!!!
Jacquie

No comments: